To sum up the past couple of weeks:
1. Unbeknownst to me, I spent an entire day walking around campus AND work with two HUGE holes in the butt of my pants, revealing my oh-so-cute pink underwear. How this happened? Let's just say my weight has been shifting of late...
2. On two separate occasions when I had to skip two different classes (for very good reason might I add), I had the joy of running into both professors of said classes immediately following the lecture. Or rather, they noticed me across the way, called my name out, said they missed me in class, and proceded to converse with me as if I had not just committed an unpardonable offense. Can you say guilt trip major?
3. Last but definitely not least...
Well we all know how...excited I get about things, and how I like to use hand gestures to express myself. It just so happens that last night in the midst of one of my very lively conversations with a friend after ward prayer, I swung my hands back to make a point, and in the process, my hand and about half my arm went directly into the buttcrack/crotch of a guy standing behind me...
yeah. If there had been a less graphic way to tell that one, trust me, I would have done it.
So there you have it. I apologize to any of you that may have had hopes of winning Most Embarassing Person of the Year Award. Unfortunately that title has already been claimed...
2 comments:
Oh Kayla.....I really needed a good laugh today..Thanks for providing it! :)
Dang Kayla. Sorry but that is totally hilarious! And if you didn't have that pretty porcelain skin that flushes so easily...
Post a Comment