Monday, October 27, 2008

A day in the life of cerulean

So this past weekend I had the most fun I've had in a long time. I wasn't planning on going to the stake Halloween party, but at the last minute Loni and I threw together a costume consisting of matching sweats, electrical tape, and iron-on letters...all purchased at Walmart.

It was a pretty brilliant costume if I do say so myself. The general consensus was that the best part about our outfit was our hair. We put water bottles inside our ponytails to hold them upright, and used lots of hairspray. And colored hair dye, of course. What kind of costume could you possibly make with these items, you might ask. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

You can't really tell in this picture, but our Crayola colors are on the side of our legs. I am Cerulean (everyone's favorite color of blue) and Loni is Razzmatazz (pink).
The only downside to this costume was that people kept picking me up to color things...
Aww cutest roomies ever :)

That, my friends, is how it is done.

3 comments:

Jami said...

What a great idea! Good job, I'm very impressed with the hair!

cristy said...

Good job Kayla, that is awesome.

Sherry said...

Kay, those pictures are hilarious! I sent your blog address to Sis. Hook so she can enjoy you life as I do.