Wednesday, December 15, 2010

27 Ways to Procrastinate During Finals Week

1. Spend hours online picking out Kindle books and accessories (I made Mitch spill weeks ago that I was getting one for Christmas :D).


2. Drop everything you're doing and bake Christmas cookies! (These aren't actually mine, I haven't gotten around to frosting mine yet)


3. Play card games with the husband! (Our new favorite being Monopoly Deal!)


4. Watch countless episodes of mindless, hilarious tv shows. (LOVE Big Bang Theory)

5. Spend "free time" reading excellent children's literature (two in one week!)


6. Take a drive to go look at all the beautiful Christmas lights in town. (Click here for an awesome local music and lights display!)


7. Create your own Christmas Eve movie with favorite music and pictures of the Savior. (This one is one of my all-time favorites by Liz Lemon Swindle!)


8. Go visit Temple Square and bask in its beauty.


9. Prepare all last-minute gifts for family and friends. (I gotta finish making some of mine still...yikes!)




10. Spend inordinate amounts of time updating your blog...oops :D


.

No comments: