Friday, October 1, 2010

You could say I'm obsessed...

but I prefer to think of it as love for my kitten. When I see the cat about twice as much as I see my husband, I'm obviously going to develop a strong attachment to it. My mom kind of made fun of me the other day about how I treat my kitten as if it was my own child, and I told her I could always have my own child right now if I wanted (with 2 more semesters of school left for me and a husband to support through grad school). She stopped making fun of me after that, and told me to enjoy my cat :D

Anyway for my educational technology class, I had to create a movie that told a story. I had lots of hilarious pictures of the kitty, so obviously it wasn't hard to create a short story around it. My professors loved it, and said (I quote) that it was "hilarious"...I wouldn't go so far as to say it was THAT funny, but I did think it was pretty cute. Prepare to feast your eyes on an hour's worth of movie editing (it's not that impressive)-

1 comment:

Marissa said...

bahahahahah. period.