...Cornbelly's!!!
We had lots of fun sipping cocoa in the chilly autumn weather,
having an encounter with the resident "creature",

meeting the locals,
riding in Cinderella's pumpkin carriage,

admiring the HUGE jack o lantern tower,
and of course, attempting the CORN MAZE! I was really excited, I'd never been to anything like this before and I was ready to DOMINATE this maze!!
Well, it was SO cold, and we were basically wandering around aimlessly. You see, they don't exactly tell you which direction the exit is in...they just shove you through the entrance and tell you good luck finding your way out! Literally every turn looked exactly the same as the last...huge stalks of dried up corn, like this:
There were a couple of bridges at one point that let you climb up above the maze and see where you were. We're not really sure how this is even supposed to be helpful, since all we saw was 12 endless acres of this and we had no clue where the exit was even supposed to be.

We entered the maze at 9:30, being told that it would take us about 30 minutes. An hour and 10 minutes later (after finding 2 fake emergency exits, cutting through several stalks of corn and past several Do Not Enter signs), we finally emerged. Only we were really confused because there was no "Congratulations", no "Exit" sign, no nothing. Apparently we had accidentally cut into the entrance of the kid's maze :D
My question is, how is ANYONE supposed to miraculously find the ONE exit after just wandering around through 12 ACRES?? Don't get me wrong, it was really fun, it was the first time in my life I was having fun being lost...I'm just confused how anyone realistically does this.
Regardless, it was really fun and I would highly recommend going to a corn maze if you haven't already! It's an especially fun date night activity, single or married..who doesn't want to get lost in a cold dark place with a man to hold onto?? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment