Monday, August 23, 2010

Waiting

in great anticipation for-

-my wedding photos to be done. I stalk the photographer's site every day, because she usually puts up sneak-peeks on her blog. still no photos :(
-to find out if Mitch got the Pell Grant. dying to know this one. really there's no reason why we shouldn't get it. we're definitely poor enough.
-to hear from my boss how much my school/work schedule is going to suck this semester.
-for my seedlings to grow. pansies and sweet peas :)
-to get my insurance card in the mail so I can go get my car inspected...it expires in one week.
-for Mitch's birthday present to get here from Asia. Singapore, don't bail on me now!
-to get a letter in the mail with my name on it so I can "prove" I'm a Utah resident so I can apply for a Utah DL. oh the joys of changing your name...which brings me to the last thing-
-BYU to officially change my name and marital status so that I can apply for the married health insurance so I can stay enrolled in my classes.

have I mentioned how much I hate waiting?

No comments: