Wednesday, February 9, 2011

senioritis times infinity

Currently I am weighing the pros and cons of not doing certain extremely stupid assignments that are due tomorrow.

Pros:
I keep my sanity.
I stick it to my idiot professor.
I wouldn't be missing out on any valuable learning.
I don't even know how to do the assignment since she doesn't explain anything...so it just makes sense not to do it if I'm just going to be making it up.

Cons:
I may or may not lose some points in the class...oh the horror.
I may get a guilt trip when I walk into class tomorrow and all my friends have sucked it up and done it.
My guilt will probably grow into a huge worry monster, which may obsessively consume my thoughts for the next few weeks about how the loss of points will affect my final grade.

Resolution?
Take 5 minutes and just do it quickly and crappily. It's going to suck, but half points are better than none.

Then I believe I will treat myself to a sweet treat (see below).

:D

No comments: