Sunday, September 12, 2010

And so it begins...

After uploading all of my photos from post-wedding, I thought I would dedicate this post to the beginnings of mine and mitch's new life! Here are some of the fun things we've done since being married.

We spent all of our fabulous gift cards and completed our registry @


For more info on that fun endeavor, read this post.

We tried to get some sense of organization in our lives. It wasn't easy coming back to this after our honeymoon...



As a solution to the dilemma of me being lonely and pathetic while Mitch works nights, we got a kitty to keep me company:


(one of the best decisions we ever made!)

For more on our crazy kitty, read this post and this post.

We found some time for a few date nights...

(best kid's movie I've seen in a LONG time!!)


Bees game!


meteor shower-gazing!


Introduced Diego to some new friends- his harness/leash...


...and aunt katherine!


oh and I also got a haircut, much to everyone's surprise.

No comments: