Sunday, June 27, 2010

wedding dress saga update:

oh heyyy guess what the retards can't even meet the 4th and 5th deadlines they've given me. still no dress, and the guy at the store doesn't even know where my SECOND dress is. could be with the seamstress, could be at the other store...who knows really...

also it's EXTREMELY helpful that I call daily and they return my calls maybe every 5 days. so great when I've RESCHEDULED my bridals for Thursday, and the dress people finally picked up their phone yesterday to inform me that they could POSSIBLY have it done by wednesday, when they promised it to me LAST wednesday.

last night mitch chastised me a little bit for wanting to make them go out of business. he said it wasn't very Christlike. then he promised me that we'd sue them if they dont come through with anything :D

see this logo??? don't ever go here. ever. don't even think about it.

2 comments:

Nikki & James said...

are you threatening them when you call? make them scared and make them pay for more things for your "trouble." seriously... try having someone who can get extremely angry call. like my mom. she was a champ with my dress.

Lauren said...

Um, I would DEFINITELY make them go out of business. I wouldn't even feel a little bit bad about it. Bad business SHOULD go out of business. It's the way it works.

Kill 'em, Kayla.