Tuesday, June 22, 2010

life.

HATE:

-that I forgot to do my work evaluations (for the second time). this could affect my pay raise, or lack thereof :(
-the constant to-do list of wedding plans running through my head
-waking up at 6 every morning for the bakery.
-the drive up to cedar hills every night.

LOVE:

-having Zach up here at school with me!!
-also I love how great he and mitch get along. sometimes I feel like they get to hang out more than mitch and I do haha
-the weather here. finally. love love love.
-also, going along with weather, having season passes to seven peaks. best. decision. ever.
-my new 'wedding shoes'. I have been wanting some cute vans for a while, and when I couldn't find any other heels or flats that I particularly wanted to wear for my wedding, I settled on these!
-my new toaster, crock pot, and the bags of groceries I got at my wedding shower!
-gift cards. what's not to love about free money??

and finally...
-ONLY 2 WEEKS and 4 DAYS UNTIL WE'RE MARRIED!!!!

No comments: