Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pneumonia Sucks

Having now missed two days of school, 3 days of work, and 1 weekend of fun, I can officially say that I am sick of being an invalid!! Sitting at home while the rest of my roommates get to frolic about is the definition of depressing. Especially when you don't even use the oodles of time at your disposal to do something useful, like homework, or clean your room. Everything sounds unappealing when you're sick, and you have an excuse not to do it, sort of, so it's really easy to get nothing done. Here is a summary of my day today:

-Woke up
-Felt like crap
-Ate breakfast/took meds
-Read
-Went back to sleep
-Woke up, left the confines of my apartment for the first time in 3 days to get what little social activity I could handle in my condition (walked to the nextdoor building to have a chat with a friend)
-Ventured to Walmart to get some grocery shopping in. (I was a little out a breath towards the end, after chasing Kirra and Lanae around the store at breakneck speeds)
-Came home, unloaded groceries
-Watched Zorro
-Read Scriptures
-Am in the process of starting the movie Chocolat

Now, that may sound like a lot of things that filled up my day when I list them all out like that, but when you really look at it all, none of those things really amount to anything, except maybe the scripture reading time.

Man. I can't even handle how productive I was today...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Why do you always have pneumonia? And how are you able to miss school like that? I feel like I'm drowning even when I go to school everyday. It may have something to do with teh fact that I never do my hw...