- I was stuck behind a snow plow on University Parkway...going12 miles an hour. As if traffic in Provo isn't already bad enough.
- I fell into a pile of snow trying to scrape said snow off of my car.
- I was very nearly bulldozed/killed into a pile of snow by an inept groundskeeper. He apparently didn't see me there, WALKING ON THE SIDEWALK. In case I'm very much mistaken, on campus, large pieces of machinery yield to pedestrians, not the other way around.
- I have twice been deprived of a parking spot in my own parking lot, because other inconsiderate residents in my complex decide to make up their own spots (which are a good 3-4 feet apart I might add) when the lines are no longer visible. How hard is it to park close to the person next to you, seriously??
- My hair froze into little blonde icicles on my way to campus, which I had to thaw out once I got to work so I wouldn't look like a freaking snow-dwelling yeti. Yes, I was wearing a hood. No, I do not know how that is possible.
- I woke up this morning to find not just the outside, but the INSIDE of my windshield coated with a layer of ice. Yes, my windows and doors were all the way shut. No, I do not know how that is possible either.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Snow- Sucky, Slippery, Sub-Zero Slush
A series of unfortunate events from the past 2 days which can only PROVE that snow is horrible and should be done away with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment