This past weekend was amazing, to say the least. For one thing, we finally were able to tear Lanae away from her boyfriend to spend a girls' night with me, Loni, and Arielle. For another thing, we got pedicures (whoooo), ate chinese food (can you say Great Wall of Chocolate Cake at PF Chang's??), and built our very own, precariously-postioned-atop-a -lamp, ready-to-fall-over-at-any-second, watch-movies-under, have-sleepovers-in, what-every-kid-dreams-about, blanket tent!!! Yeah, that's right, you heard me.








We played Disney scene it, sang some kumbaya with Nolan, watched Elf, and eventually fell asleep under the tent. 10 am the next morning...and Loni and Lanae were still out cold...Also (even though Arielle and I are not pictured here, since we had gotten up 30 minutes earlier) I would like you to notice how Loni and Lanae each got their own mattress, but Arielle and I somehow ended up sharing the pink one. That is roomie love for ya...
No comments:
Post a Comment